31th of October..Miss Joanne Leong,pls remember this day..It's our 1st day to walk through the future together..and also the 1st day for us to start our happiness road..I'm really appreciate the chance u gave me to be with you..Neither you nor me will think of we could hold each other hands to create a new life..It's my pleasure to be with you..I feel that u dun deserve those bad things as u had put much effort on it..So now it's my turn to paid u back the efforts that u had put..Remember what i said to you today..Suddenly really dunno how to describe my feeling by words..It's too much and hard to describe my feeling now..I'm really happy that this day had came to me..glad to have u be my girlfriend..Among billion words,still the old words i wanna said to you..I l_0\/3 Y0u..=)Joanne..
By,
Wong Chong Keen
(JayJing)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment